Thursday, February 19, 2009

Letter to My Babyboo...

Dear Jason,

How are you today?
I hope you are fine.

It’s only been a week since you been there.
But I missed you terribly since.
When will you be coming back?
I hope you already finished what ever things that you needed to do there.

I was wondering, don’t you miss me?
I really hope you do.

We’re only been together for 3 month.
But I felt like I’ve known you forever.
I like spending time with you.
I really do…

I know what I did was wrong.
If I could turn back the time, and undo what I did to you, I would.
I hurt you badly, I know.
But forgive me honey,
I never meant what I did to you.
Ever.

We’d make a nice couple, you and me.
Everybody said that.
I know they speak the truth.
I like letting people know that we’re an ‘item’.
It sounded so right.

Jason Dearie,

You are my babyboo.
You are my MVP.
You are everything to me.

Please come back soon!
Days gone by so slow without you.
I beg you, come back to me….

I really hope you’d forgive me…




Yours truly,

-Your Legal Owner-
Ms Shaz

1 comment:

cik chummie said...

who's that babyboo....i meet nad here...we always havs our pocojog (poco-poco n jogging)..every evening..mai lah keje trg...lets 2gether2 buat aktiviti..miss u so much!!!chox2