Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tumpang Gembiraa...

I called one of my closest friends just now.
Just to say hello.
I haven’t seen her for quite some time now.
Kinda missed her.

Borak punya borak dia tiba-tiba sebut tentang satu perkara…
Yang aku tak sangka gila…
I was…..astonished!









“I’m getting married…” she said.

A moment of silence.




“I’m sorry, what?

“Aku tengah prepare nak kahwin ni..” she said again.

“What? Betul ke? Dengan siapa? Bila?”


She than explained and story everything about what happening to her life right now.
Turn out it was kinda arranged marriage. But she is totally fine with it. Dia cakap inilah jodoh.



Wow! (masih lagi terkejut)



After sometime I asked her back..

“Kau sukalah kat dia?”

“Suka!. Dia sangat matang dan berkarisma.Masa fisrt time jumpa dia aku rasa macam kitaorang dah kenal lama…”


Borak-borak, cerita-cerita lagi pasal dia...


“So this is it? You are sure that he’s the one? That he’s your soul mate?”


Tanpa sebarang rasa ragu-ragu dia jawab..

“Ha’ah. I’m sure.”

Wow!




...
...

Wow





...
...
...

I mean….wow!






I still can’t believe it!








I know she deserves it.
She had been through all kind of pain and suffering.
Her father passed away on the year of her SPM exam.
Her younger brother died of a road accident.
She had lost her older brother on the hectic time of Thesis.
Her older sister moved away from home never to have any connection with her and her whole family because her family thinks she married the wrong man.
And having the hardest thing to do is when she has to let go of her dream of becoming a lecturer because she had to come home and take care of her sick mother.


Mulianya hati kau.
Semulia nama kau.
Suci, Sacred.
That’s what you are.


Bijak tindakan kau meninggalkan impianmu menjadi seorang Pensyarah. (or so-called)
Sebab aku tahu kau susah nak survive kat situ.
Kat tempat kita belajar dulu.
Dengan ‘politik jabatan’ yang macam haram tu.
Kau dan aku sama-sama tak punya kipas atau air-cond untuk mengipas Orang Atasan di jabatan kita itu.
Biarlah Dia-Itu terjun dengan labu-labunya…



Trust me my dear,
You made the right choice leaving The Department.
Otherwise you wouldn’t meet you Mr. Future Husband kan?
I’m so happy for you dear.
I really do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very happy too sacred~~