Friday, July 11, 2008

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed...

People said good times should be shared…
I say …true…

But what about sad, unhappy times?
Would you stick around your friends if they got problems?
Would you be the shoulder to cry on?















I would…
And I did…














But looking back when I was in the Alma meter, I would consider myself as not having many close friend that I can turn to if I got problems. Should that be a problem? Entahla…

I guess it’s me that not very comfortable sharing my problem with my friends…
It’s not them….they did offer to help…ye ke?…

I think there’s only one person that I never could lie to her. She will knew everytime if I got problems or not… I consider her as my best friend…I didn’t know if she ever felt the way I do.... Thanks Bumblebee… you know who you are…

Bumblebee was my roommate back in matric. Actually she lives next to my room when I was in my first year in matric. We choose to be roommate when we were in second year. I was known to her and all her roommates as ‘budak tak mau senyum’…well my facial expression does look garang sometimes…(ok all the time…that’s what people said la..for me its my natural look..heh)…

Jadi, pada suatu hari yang cerah, aku yang dalam perjalanan nak pergi tandas terserempaklah dengan si Bumblebee ni… agaknya moodku baik hari itu, jadi aku pun senyumlah kat minah Bumblebee ni.
Rupa-rupanya sampai jer kat dalam bilik si Bumblebee ni cerita kat satu bilik…

“weh korang tau tak..tadi budak sebelah tu senyum kat aku ..”
“ye ke? Serius? Mood dia baiklah tu..”

So, since that very day, aku pun berkawan baik dengan seluruh roommate Bumblebee itu…
Sampailah sekarang...




So people, smile a lot..
A smile can brighten up your day…


Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahaya
Senyumlah dari hati
Duniamu berseri

Senyum umpama titian
Dalam kehidupan
Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum
Kemesraan menguntum…

Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahya
Senyumlah dari hati
Duniamu berseri

Senyum umpama titian
Dalam kehidupan
Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum
Kemesraan menguntum

Senyum... kepada semua
Senyumanmu amatlah berharga
Senyum... membahagiakan
Dengan senyuman terjalinlah
Ikatan...

No comments: