Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

Hey,
I should not be sad.
Especially today.
This is supposed to be my happy day.


Should it?


Why?


I celebrate my Silver Jubilee year of my existence in this universe today.
I think my life right now has been the same for the past 6 years.
The only difference is that I finally got my degree and now I’m working.

I remember back when I was 18, I’ve always wonder of how my life’s gonna be in the 20’s. I always wonder of how matured I’ll be and how will I live my life?

And now here I am, in my mid 20’s, still the same. I’ve been living the same way I did back when I was 18!


Boy, look how fast time has passed by.


I am still the same old me.


The one who always timid, introvert and clumsy.
The one who always manage to conceal her feelings with a laugh.
The one who always sit at the corner, watching, while everybody else is having the time of their life.

I will always be just a face in the crowd.


THAT’S ME…


***





Happy Birthday Me!

May you live a happy life.
(whatever that means)

Be thankful of what you’ve got, because really, they’re all you got.

Patience is virtue…

You are the only true best friend of yourself…







And she cry herself to sleep….




..........




Ampunkan aku Ya Allah,
Andai aku kufuri nikmatmu.

Ampunkan aku Ya Allah,
Andai aku tidak bersyukur padaMu.

Kau beri aku bahagia.
Kau beri aku derita.
Kerana bahagia itu tidak wujud tanpa derita.

Doaku hanya padaMu Ya Allah.
Sujudku hanya padamu Ya Allah.
Hanya padamu aku meminta...

Sesungguhnya Kau Maha Mengetahui…

No comments: