Monday, November 23, 2009

Perihal MAMA dan Cullens Bersaudara…

Last weekend was a blast! Thanks to MNet Asian Music Awards and Twillight.

Even though I didn’t quite understand what they are saying (what do you expect? Live transmission has no subtitle of course!) , I really enjoyed myself. A lot! Balik-balik dari kenduri kahwin kat kampong, dapat message dari Decky kata ada award tuh. Terus tukar channel. Dari tengok berita, tengok channel [v]. Agak terkilan sebab tak dapat tengok dari awal. Award itu mula pukul 7, aku baru tahu dalam pukul 8.30 camtu. Tapi ok jugak sebab dapat tengok performance dari G-Dragon, Kim Tae Woo.. paling best performance dari 2pm. Bak kata Decky “Walaupun tak berapa kenal + minat some of the artist, tapi the fact that we watch it live from Korea enough to excites me”. So true Decky. I so 100% totally agree with you.

Kalau dengar atau tengok Korean artist video clip, especially the one from DBSK, really make my day, sekarang mereka dah ada 2 album lepas album Volume 3, ish, bayak gila update aku tak tahu pasal mereka ni.

Memang berbaloi-baloi tengok MNet Asian Music Award tu!



*****



Malam semalam akhirnya aku dapat tengok movie yang menjadi igauan Aidah selama ini. (So lame, I know) Twillight, kisah cinta seorang vampire vegetarian… iya vegetarian sebab they don’t suck on humans blood, they feed only from animals blood.

Okaaay, disebabkan cerita and feedback dari orang lain sangat bagus tentang cerita ini, maka aku ada expectations untuk cerita ini. Tapi aku agak keciwa kerana cerita ini agak slow. Dah hujung2 cerita baru ada action. Pastu aku macam tak paham banyak benda dalam cerita ini. The handsome Edward Cullen did not manage to make me ‘flying over to the moon’. Bonus marks just for the smile though. Hehe.

Things I don’t quite understand in this movie:-
1) Is that Bella girl also a vampire or is she kinda a mixture of a werewolf and a vampire? Or is she have superpower of something?
2) The fact that their ideal way of dating is spending time looking at each others for hours until it snow. ????
3) Why does that Jacob guy appear like 0.08 percent in this movie? Is it because I already know that he’s a werewolf so I was hoping more of him in this movie?
4) The fact that vampires shine and sparkling when they are exposed to sunlight. Shouldn’t they burn or explode or something like that when exposed to sunlight?

Maybe I was so influenced by vampires like that on the Interview With Vampires, Buffy and Blade. And maybe because my ideal kind of bad boy is Deacon Frost. So I might be biased here.

Err I cannot say much negative things about this movie. Aidah might feel defensive over her Edward Cullen. Plus, she once said “Akak ni tak romanticla!”. Yep, maybe I’m not Aidah. And I also don’t believe in love-at-first-sight crap.

Maybe this movie is not my kind of romance. Perhaps I should read the books as well so that I can truly understand the conflicts and romances of this movie.

Eh, tiba-tiba emosi pulak.

2 comments:

audarx said...

Hey byknye my name. This post is irrelevant. I'm not that die-hard fan you portrayed (and I would appreciate if you use nickname or something). Firstly, I loved the book, not the movie. I was not a fan until I read the book. I watched the movie in KL like 7 months before I read the book. And I loved the book. Only the first one though.

And all your comments on the characters are too random, since you haven't read the book, and you might not understand the whole vampire thing. Maybe. Mind you the characters portrayed were like 20% of what in the book. The movie was a low-budget presentation of teenage love, confusion, angst, whatever. Please read the book before you want to comment on something like that. It is unfair to die-hard fans. I wouldn't care much but I'd love to show some respects for the fans (mostly teenagers btw).

On a lighter note, I**** is a bigger fan than I ever was. She finished the whole saga! I am still at New Moon.

Sorry for the long comment. Just realized I miss writing so much. Haha.

Cheers.

sepigegar said...

Alamak, dia marah la... ok ok i'll read the book first. then i akan comment further. hehe

please do something about ur blog if u miss writing so much... chill!