Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Make bungkuh?

I'm back.
Been on a roller coaster ride of feelings these days.
so much is going on right now.


got tonnes of works to be done. and everybody's demanding me to do it a.s.a.p.doesn't really matter anyway. they are the boss. it's their job to bossing around.Pity me. boohoo


just finished watching a korean movie- old miss diary. I think Astro already aired it last month, but I never got the chance to see it. quite interesting story. not great but ok lah to me.
A story that I can relate to myself.Closely.


The story's about a 32 year old women Mija (whose everyone labelled her as spinster) that has no job and no boyfriend. and she seeks for it desperately.
What I've learn from story is that NEVER hide your true feelings. If you like someone, say it to him/her.You life might turn differently if you just say you like him/her....












yeah right.Like that's gonna happen in real life!pfffftttt!










Another good news appear. Somehow, I felt like it's a bad news for me.
One of my friend was enggaged to be married. and she didn't even informed me and the rest of my colleague about this. I am happy for her. I really do.
I
t's just that, now it seems like I'm the only one whose going nowhere. Everybody else's life is changing, going to next level, evolving.

It seems like I stood by myself in a corner just watching my life, like it's being live without me.


One of my bff finally has somebody. That's one hell of a good news for me. Me and her are like BFFL forever and we kinda believe that we'll be single forever.

Sekarang minah itu sudah advanced. sudah ada 'abah'. ceit! mana pergi janji-janji ko ha Bumblebee??


haih!

No comments: